Having seen the weather forecast for tomorrow night I am afraid I have taken the decision to cancel junior training. (Friday 26th November)
Current forecast is 2 degrees, 40mph winds and rain/sleet!
Hope to be back to normal next week.
I have had a chat with Neil and if any older juniors (age 15+) fancy joining the senior group for tomorrow that is fine, but wrap up warm.