Message from Tom re: Friday 26 Nov. Junior training

Dear All, Having seen the weather forecast for tomorrow night I am afraid I have taken the decision to cancel junior training. (Friday 26th November) Current forecast is 2 degrees, 40mph winds and rain/sleet! Hope to be back to normal next week. I have had a chat with...

NYSD Croft Cross Country

Fixture 3 of this season’s Cross Country took place at Croft (21 Nov. Darlington) and once again the club was well represented by runners and supporters.  One member unable to run, due to injury was our club captain Mally fortunately his injury  didn’t...

Croft Cross country results

The results of fixture 3 of the NYSD Cross Country are now in the usual location (Race Fixtures and Results Page)

Message for Juniors from Tom

Hi All, If any juniors are interested in racing at the NYSD Croft x-country this Sunday I have attached details. The first race is U11 at 11am. I will be at our tent from 10:30. Mally will probably be there before then. No cost for members to race. If you have raced...

Poultry run update

For those who have not heard the news the club has issued the following update on the Poultry run. This years Run has unfortunately been cancelled due to civid19 but will be back in 2022